Cal Aqua Labs' "Double Check" series is the only all-glass dual-compartment CO2 checker that allows the user to accurately compare the CO2 level in your aquarium side-by-side against a standard reference. The top chamber holds the CO2 indicator solution, whereas the bottom chamber carries a CO2 reference solution. The reference solution color corresponds to 30 ppm of CO2 - a level that is widely accepted for good plant growth in most aquariums.
No more guessing on the shades of green. No more looking back-and-forth at color sheets to compare. You know the precise CO2 level simply by comparing the colors in the two compartments side-by-side. Don't guess, be sure! It's as simple as that.
- Unique dual-compartment design. Top compartment holds the Indicator solution, while the bottom compartment holds the Reference solution
- No solution preparation needed. Required solutions are premade and included
- Improved durability and ease of use
- Easy to fill and remove solutions from both chambers
- Simple to use, simple to read, higher accuracy than other single-compartment checkers
Each set includes:
- 1 Double-Check 2 CO2 checker
- 1 x 15ml Reference solution, calibrated to 30ppm CO2
- 1 x 15ml Indicator solution
- 1 suction cup
- 2 Reference chamber plugs
- Use instructions
Approximate size without suction cup: 2"x1.5" (HxW)